Junior Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
SkipsoLabs is a tech company that helps corporates build out their Innovation Ecosystems and manage their Innovation programs. We are looking for an analytical and customer-oriented candidate who can join our Milan or London offices.
We are offering 6-months, paid, internship with option to join our team on a permanent basis, subject to performance. In this role, the candidate will be supporting one of SkipsoLabs' high-value customers.
Who you are:
Someone that combines both analytical skills as well as being genuinely excited to work in a team environment. You are intelligent, curious, articulate and can adapt to any situation. At the same time, you are an active listener and are open to discovering alternatives to your solution. Problem-solving should also come natural, you are also confident at troubleshooting and investigating further if you need more information to resolve the problem. Most importantly, you have a great work ethic and are respectful to your co-workers and clients.
- Provide technical product support maintaining high satisfaction ratings from clients and internal teams
- Quickly address, identify, and respond to customer issues within business SLA
- Learn, follow and further implement the customer support process. This includes issue escalation, troubleshooting, objection handling, and customer ticket management.
- Work as a liaison between the customers, team leads, and the development team to provide feedback on roadmap features, customer feedback, and new product releases.
- Deal with ambiguous situations, and keep a calm demeanor when interacting with internal and external teams and clients.
- Supporting SkipsoLabs in new platform implementations
- Carrying out functionality and usability testing on live platforms
- Exceptional English and Italian written and verbal skills required
- Direct experience with hands-on premium support by providing excellent customer care and support at a software or similar high-tech company.
- Result oriented, self-motivated, ability to work in a team and independently
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting client requirements/timelines
- Self-starter with desire to learn.
- Values teamwork and clear communication.
- Tenacity in problem solving and conducting research internally and externally to find solutions.
- Start at £1200 / month
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings