Junior Project Manager
Who we are:
SkipsoLabs is a tech company that helps corporates build out their Innovation Ecosystems and manage their Innovation programs.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside the management team and will have regular interactions with top clients. This is a great opportunity for anyone who loves the Internet and would like to work in an exciting high-growth start-up. If you are looking for an exciting challenge and would like to become a key part of a fast-moving tech company, please get in touch!
Who you are: Somebody that is ready to take on any task or challenge. If you don't know how to achieve a goal you look it up and propose the best solutions within the context of SkipsoLabs. You are intelligent, curious, articulate and can adapt to any situation. At the same time, you are an active listener and are open to discovering alternatives to your solution. Most importantly, you have a great work ethic and are respectful to your co-workers and clients.
- Support in managing key client accounts with responsibility for day to day customer support activities
- Project management of client software development and program go-live requirements
- Supporting SkipsoLabs in new platform implementation and testing activities
- Weekly calls with clients to update them on development progress, demo work completed and gather provisioning requirements
- Support in testing new platform functionality when released and setting up demo and production environments
- Ownership of daily & weekly key performance indicator reports with summary activity to be shared both internally and with clients.
- Work hours in either the PST or CST U.S. time zone
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (English fluency required)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team and independently (self-motivated)
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Ability to manage multiple work streams while working within a team to meet client requirements/timelines
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the growth of our company from day one
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings
- Opportunity to work from one of our international offices (London, LA, Milan, Lugano)