Who we are:
SkipsoLabs is a tech company that helps corporates build out their Innovation Ecosystems and manage their Innovation programs. Our company is a market leader in providing crowdsourcing, idea management and open innovation platforms for top corporate clients worldwide such as Microsoft, Deloitte and Disney just to name a few. We offer a combination of crowdsourcing, game mechanics and big data analytics, to scout new technologies, drive product development, create new revenue streams, foster a culture of innovation.
Who you are:
Somebody that is ready to take on any task or challenge. If you don't know how to achieve a goal you look it up and propose the best solutions within the context of SkipsoLabs. You are intelligent, curious, articulate and can adapt to any situation. At the same time, you are an active listener and are open to discovering alternatives to your solution. Most importantly, you have a great work ethic and are respectful to your co-workers and clients.
We will invite you to join our team in Milan for an initial period and then you can work remotely.
- Experience with PHP
- Knowledge of Symfony or another framework
- Experience with Doctrine or another ORM is highly welcome
- Experience on creation and integration of REST API
- Advanced MySQL development
- Experience with GIT and workflows
- Knowledge of TDD
- Linux and Apache administration
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of CI and CD practices
- Knowledge of Laravel is a plus
- Competitive salary
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the development of our platform and applications
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Remote working allowed
- Awesome offsite team meetings
- Opportunity to work from one of our other offices (LA, Milan, Lugano)