Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
The customer service representative, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The ideal candidate is genuinely excited to help customers. We are looking to hire someone who is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and in this role you will gather feedback to help us improve our service. Problem-solving should also come natural, we are looking for someone who is confident at troubleshooting and investigating further if you need more information to resolve the problem.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage and respond promptly to incoming client calls and emails (business clients)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Perform application testing to ensure quality client deliverables
- Work closely with product team to report and solve bugs
- Provide support on implementing new customer platforms
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Previous experience in tech startup preferred
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with online ticketing systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the growth of our company
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed
- Competitive salary
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings