Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with our customers and prospects
- Plan, monitor and manage the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update our website accordingly
- Write, optimise and manage our company blog
- Support in the creation of all marketing collateral to support our sales (presentations, product sheets, promotional material including videos)
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Good knowledge of marketing automation tools such as Hubspot
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
We are passionate about helping top businesses around the world streamline and automate their digital presence. We believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting, diverse, international workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact, then we want to get to know you!
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the development of our platform and applications
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed
- Competitive salary
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings
- Opportunity to work from one of our other offices (LA, Milan, Lugano)
We will also consider part-time candidates.