We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. As a SkipsoLabs designer, you will interact with a large and diverse variety of projects and will be designing great digital solutions that convey our clients' story.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
We are passionate about helping top businesses around the world streamline and automate their digital presence. We believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting, diverse, international workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact, then we want to get to know you!
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the development of our platform and applications
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed
- Competitive salary
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings
- Opportunity to work from one of our other offices (LA, London, Lugano)