Symfony PHP Developer
We are looking for a very talented and passionate, full-time, PHP developer to join our team in Milan.
Our company, SkipsoLabs (www.skipsolabs.com), is establishing itself as a leader in providing crowdsourcing, idea management and open innovation platforms for top corporate clients worldwide. We offer a combination of crowdsourcing, game mechanics and big data analytics, to scout new technologies, drive product development, create new revenue streams, foster a culture of innovation.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who loves to program and would like to work in an exciting high-growth environment. So, if you would like to become a key part of a fast-moving web start-up and this sounds interesting, please get in touch.
- Deep knowledge of PHP5
- Knowledge of Webservices REST
- Experience with Doctrine or another ORM
- Good knowledge of Symfony framework (1.4, 2 and 3)
- Advanced MySQL development
- Linux and Apache administration
- Knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration practices
- Experience with GIT and workflows
- Agile methodologies
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the development of our platform and applications
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed
- Competitive salary (depending on seniority)
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings
- Opportunity to work from one of our other offices (LA, London, Lugano)