Symfony PHP Developer
We are looking for a very talented and passionate, full-time, PHP developer to join our team in Milan.
Our company, SkipsoLabs (www.skipsolabs.com), is establishing itself as a leader in providing crowdsourcing, idea management and open innovation platforms for top corporate clients worldwide. We offer a combination of crowdsourcing, game mechanics and big data analytics, to scout new technologies, drive product development, create new revenue streams, foster a culture of innovation.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who loves to program and would like to work in an exciting high-growth environment. So, if you would like to become a key part of a fast-moving web start-up and this sounds interesting, please get in touch.
- Deep knowledge of PHP5
- Knowledge of Webservices REST
- Experience with Doctrine or another ORM
- Good knowledge of Symfony framework (1.4, 2 and 3)
- Advanced MySQL development
- Linux and Apache administration
- Knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration practices
- Experience with GIT and workflows
- Agile methodologies
We are passionate about helping top businesses around the world streamline and automate their digital presence. We believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting, diverse, international workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact, then we want to get to know you!
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the development of our platform and applications
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed
- Competitive salary
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings
- Opportunity to work from one of our other offices (LA, London, Lugano)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!